Full Terms And Conditions
1. Completed rental agreement.
2. Driving licence and 2 of the following:
a) Major credit card
c) Recent Bank statement
We will check that the hirer’s licence and/or other documents are valid and current.
We May Exclude
1. Under 24 years of age.
2. Over 24 years of age with convictions or accidents, other than proven non-fault accidents.
3. Over 24 years of age disqualified during the last 24 months, or who have currently on their licence three or more convictions or any of the following office codes in the last 5 years:
UT – Theft or unauthorised taking
DR – Drink or Drugs
DD – Dangerous Driving
BA – Driving whilst disqualified
LC – Licence
CD – Careless Driving
4. Less than 24 months regular driving experience of a motor vehicle as a fully licensed driver under a licence issued in the United Kingdom in respect of any motorcycle exceeding 25 c.c.
5. Less than 24 months recent and regular driving of a motor vehicle as a fully licensed driver and are holders of a licence issued outside the United Kingdom but which is valid in the United Kingdom.
6. The following occupations:
– Food delivery services
– Bookmakers, turf accountants, gambling industry including amusement arcade, fruit machine, casino or club employees
– Entertainment and related industries including fairground employees
– Professional sports persons
– Professional models
– Publicans or persons working in the licensed trade
– Street and market traders
– Scrap Metal merchants and dealers
– Diplomatic Personnel
– Courier or messengers
– Students under 25 years of age.
7. Persons who have had their insurance declined and/or renewal refused and or insurance or cover cancelled by any motor insurer.
8. Persons who have any criminal convictions.
9. Persons who have any physical or mental defect, impairment of sight, hearing, heart, diabetic or epileptic condition or other complaint unless they have notified the DVLA and a licence has been issued, and the conditions or restrictions to that licence are kept to.
10. Persons who have been involved in more than on-fault incident within a 3-year period immediately prior to hiring a vehicle.
A pre-authorised damage-deposit of £1000 is required on pick up (£1500 if leaving Ireland). Bikes can be taken to England, Scotland, Wales and the Isle of Man.
NO MOTORCYCLE WILL BE LET OUT ON HIRE TO, OR DRIVEN BY ANYONE UNDER 24 years OF AGE.
A 50% deposit is required, with the balance falling due 30 days prior to rental commencement. Deposits are non-refundable, but are transferrable to another person, or date.